- This tutorial is based on the repository’s Ansible-playbook I provided. It has been tested on CentOS 7.4 and Ubuntu 16.04.
- Installar is meant to be installed on a clean OS. I do not take any responsibility for having installed this on a system with already existing software and/or mission critical services.
- This tutorial does not include information on how to harden security on your server.
- For some details I will leave it to you to google (for example, how to SSH access your server). Otherwise the tutorial becomes too lofty.
- I recommend that you use SSH key authentication to your server, disable root SSH access and disable password authentication. In addition, do not expose firewall ports if not necessary.
- I am not associated with the IOTA foundation. I am simply an enthusiastic community member.